Rural North Country Estates, Bryan Texas
One of the best kept secrets for beautiful country living in Bryan TX is North Country Estates. It is only 3.3 miles north of Bryan-College Station city limits, located on Tabor Road just 5 miles east of Hwy 6, North Country Estates offers the convenience of location to everything Brazos as well as quietness and privacy from too much city .
The majority of the home sites are approximately 1.5 acres in size, while there are several others much larger.
The following is a highlight of the primary restrictions that apply to each lot:
- Only one single family residential dwelling and appurtenances ordinary to residential living
- Appurtenances require approval of NCE Representative
- Subdivision shall be used only for non-commercial residential and recreational purposes.
- Occupancy of dwellings limited to owner, his relatives and one person not related or a renter and persons related to that renter
- Minimum 1,800 square feet of living area excluding porches, garages, patios and the like.
- Exterior Walls must be a least 75% masonry
- Governmentally approved septic system required
- Fences fronting streets are required to be Post and Three Rail, white in color, polyvinyl or wood and of a specific design.
The average price range is; $216,000 - $345,000 With square footage ; 1861 sq ft - 3712 sq ft